UTS Library

Keyword Search

Browse Questions

I need help writing / proofreading my CV or job application. Where can I go for help?

2 answers


UTS Careers offers individual

Helen Chan's picture
Helen Chan, 7 years ago

UTS Careers offers individual consultations, workshops and many other resources to help you with your CV and job applications!

The library has additional resources to help you:

Answer question