UTS Library

Keyword Search

Browse Questions

If I have both a UTS staff card and a student card which one do I use for borrowing?

1 answer


You should only use one of

Stephen F's picture
Stephen F, 7 years ago

You should only use one of these cards for borrowing purposes. Once you obtain a UTS staff card a note will be placed on your student library record saying that you should only use your staff card for borrowing. If you wish to use your student card instead please see Loans Desk staff about making this change.

Answer question