UTS Library

Keyword Search

Browse Questions

Lost community borrower card

Dear Sir/Madam,


I lost my wallet and my communicty borrower card is inside wallet. I have reported to police. My question is can I request a new communicty borrower card. My card is not expired yet. What should I do now? Hope to receive your reply soon. 

Thank you so much. 

Best Regards,

Kai Chi Xu

1 answer



Angry Asian Librarian's picture
Angry Asian Lib..., 8 months ago


I've checked with the department that manages community memberships and they advise:

  • Replacement cards can be issued, with a $5 fee for the first replacement card
  • Come in from 13 August to request the replacement card
  • In the interim, you can request a Day Visitor card
If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here or call us on 9514 3666.
Helen Chan
Information Services Librarian
Answer question