This page was last updated 25 January 2021.
Library access and service changes
- Library spaces are open to current students and staff only, with precautions in place for your safety. Read our conditions of entry (below) for further details.
- If you are unable to maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres you are required to wear a mask on campus.
- Group study rooms throughout UTS Central including the UTS Library are limited to one-person-per-room.
- All membership applications have been suspended, except for Alumni Database Access membership.
- Chat to a librarian on Library Chat for assistance finding and accessing resources, referencing, or for questions about visiting the Library.
Conditions of entry
UTS Central Learning Commons, Library & UTS Reading Room
Please help us maintain a safe space by:
- Swiping as you enter and leave the Library and Reading Room, this will help us identify when you were here if required
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters between yourself and others
- Washing your hands regularly and wiping down workspaces before and after use
- Using self-service options where possible
- Not entering UTS Central if you are unwell
- Being respectful in all interactions with staff and students
To support this, the Library will:
- Remove you from our spaces if you look unwell
- Supply sanitiser and wipes throughout UTS Central
- Make cleaning products available from the Library Service Desk
- Clean returned Library items and hold them for a period of 24 hours before making them available again
- Offer a full range of remote services such as phone and chat that you can access on and off campus
The Library is unavailable for invigilated exams. Speak to your subject coordinator if you require exam space.