This page was last updated 26 August 2021.
UTS Library accessible on-campus and online
UTS Library resources remain accessible via click-and-collect on-campus and online support via chat and phone.
Latest update on Library access and services
From 8pm Friday 25 June 2021 until Tuesday 5 October 2021:
- Following NSW Government health advice, UTS Library and UTS Reading Room spaces will close.
- Library chat and phone services are available for assistance finding and accessing resources, referencing, or for questions about visiting the Library - weekdays: 8am to 10pm and weekends: 10am to 6pm.
- Click-and-collect is available to loan physical items - refer to details below before coming to campus.
- Reserve items with a 3 hour loan period, will be extended to a 24 hour loan period.
- Laptops retain a 24 hour loan period.
- Fines for items currently on loan will be waived until Tuesday 19th October 2021. You do not need to come to campus to return items.
- Face masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces at UTS, including the UTS Library and UTS Central.
- Group study rooms throughout UTS Central including the UTS Library have reduced capacities.
- The Scholars Centre remains open to Higher Degree Researchers. Enter via CB01, faculty approval required – check opening hours and details for accessing campus prior.
- All membership applications have been suspended, except for Alumni Database Access membership.
- Request: Request items from the Library catalogue for collection in the Library Reserve room (level 7, UTS Central).
- Be notified: You will be notified by email when your item is available for collection.
- Collect: Collection is open 2pm to 6pm every day.
- Enter and exit UTS Central via CB01 main entry only.
- Present your student/staff ID card or ID number.
- Present photo ID (license, passport, etc.) with your address.
- Present security with the holds shelf notification email.
- Adhere to the conditions to access UTS campus.
- Check in to each building.
- Wear a mask at all times.
Contact the Library via chat, email, or phone for assistance.