To help you prepare for and go well with your exams, the Library and Student Learning Hub have additional study space, free food and exam support for you through Stuvac and the assessment period.
Find a space to study
Spaces for quiet and group study are available across UTS Central including:
- UTS Library, levels 7-9 for computer access and quiet zones
- UTS Reading Room, levels 5-6 for silent study
- Bookable study rooms, levels 5-7
- Additional classrooms open levels 4-7
Spaces to take invigilated exams
The spaces listed above are not suitable for sitting online exams.
Limited spaces are available to complete centrally conducted exams on-campus for students in exceptional circumstances. Speak to your subject coordinator for more information and to make arrangements if this applies to you.
Prepare with a workshop
15 minute in-person workshops are running at the Student Learning Hub (UTS Central, Level 4) before the exam period.
- Learn how to plan and prioritise your time.
- Pick up the top 5 exam study hacks.
- Set up your laptop for online exams.
Recharge with snacks and stationery supplies
Free food and study packs will be available to help you stay energised while you study on campus.
- Come to the Student Learning Hub (UTS Central, Level 4) between Monday 24 and Wednesday 26 May, for free hot food and stationery packs.
- We’ll come to you in UTS Central with evening study snacks between 4pm and 6pm every day during StuVac and exams. Just look out for the Hub Guides wearing green shirts if you’re in need of a pick-me-up snack.
Help when you need it
For answers and support during the exam period.
- Call the exam hotline on 9514 3222 for technical support with your online exam.
- Book a counselling appointment to talk through exam stress and anxiety.
- Talk to an exam marshal at the Student Learning Hub if you need exam-time questions answered.
- Consult the exams page for info, advice, resources and FAQ's.