From Wednesday 15 September, the way you access Standards Australia Online via SAI Global will change.
To continue to access SAI Global and view Australian Standards you'll need to complete a one-time registration form with your UTS email address to use the new i2i platform.
What does this change?
Not much! Once you’ve registered for the new platform you can access the same information.
How do I complete registration?
You will need to fill out this registration form. If you are a new user or an existing user, the steps are a bit different. Check out what you’ll need to do below:
- Click on the New Registration button
- Enter your name, UTS email, and create a password.
- Under Company Details select: University of Technology Library. Business Unit: Library. Country: Australia.
- You will receive a verification email to your registered email address. Click on the Confirm Sign-in Registration link.
- Enter your UTS email address
- Enter the password you created for i2i.
- Click on the Log in link.
Things to note
You’ll still need the freely available FileOpen plugin and Adobe Reader to download standards on the new i2i platform.