From Monday 29 November, you will be able to expand your search in the Library catalogue to include resources that are not held in the collection.
Request to loan resources from other libraries
If you’re UTS staff or a HDR, postgraduate or honours student and you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Library catalogue you can expand your search to include results from partnering libraries and request to loan a resource.
- Once signed in, complete a catalogue search
- Select Expand your search at the top of the search results.
- On your preferred resource, select Get it for me from other libraries.
- Select Get It for either physical or digital options.
- Submit your request by:
- Physical resources: specify the volume (if known) and add any notes. Select Send.
- Digital resources: specify the required chapter/article details, for whole books, leave the fields blank. Check the copyright acknowledgement and select Send.
- If the preferred resource is not listed, select Still didn't find what you need? Click here to send a request at the top of the search results. Complete as many fields as possible and select Send Request.
For full details visit the Request a resource page.
If you have questions or need further information about requesting resources from other libraries, contact the Library.