UTS Library has plenty of resources and services available online to support you as you study remotely during Spring session.
Our priority is making sure you have access to all our library resources while we’re unable to come to campus and stay up-to-date on all the latest library service updates and access changes.
24/7 access to a growing collection
The Library’s extensive collection is easy to access, available 24/7 and is the best place to find all the latest and most relevant resources for your studies.
- Search the Library collection to find relevant E-books, journals, and articles.
- Find direct links to all your subject readings in one place with reading lists - found in your Canvas subject site.
- Take a break with hundreds of contemporary film, TV, and media resources on Kanopy and Informit EduTV available from the Library catalogue.
Resources to help you study
Our website is packed with online resources to help with your study success.
- Subject-specific study guides provide direct links to the most relevant resources, help, and referencing information.
- APA referencing guides to help you reference correctly in your assignments.
- Watch library tutorials online for guidance on using the Library, searching for information, referencing, and other study tips.
Keeping connected while studying apart
Whether you’re wanting to connect with fellow students, to learn a new skill or hone your knowledge, there is always something available at the Library.
- Learn from the experts at one of our workshops and training sessions, covering everything from referencing help to planning your time effectively.
Click-and-collect your library books
While the Reading Room and Library are closed, you can continue to access our physical collection via the click-and-collect service.
- Request physical items from the Library catalogue.
- You will receive email confirmation when your item is ready for collection.
- Collect your items between 2:00pm to 6:00pm daily - check our COVID updates page for full details.
Chat to one of our friendly librarians with Library Chat, available:
- 8:00am to 10:00pm weekdays.
- 10:00am to 6:00pm weekends.
If we’re not online, contact us via email or phone for personalised assistance.