From 2am to 2pm, Sunday 3 July 2022, the UTS Library catalogue and Reading List systems will be unavailable due to data migration work being completed by our vendor.
During this time, you will be unable to:
- access the Library catalogue, including browsing, placing requests, and loaning items
- view your current loans, pending requests or fines and fees in MyLibrary
- search for journals and databases via the Library catalogue
- view or edit subject Reading Lists in Canvas
- access Study Guide links that direct to resources in the Library catalogue
- use the LibKey browser extension for access to articles located in the Library catalogue.
Accessing Library services during the interruptions
We encourage you to plan if you will require access to the Library catalogue or subject Reading Lists during the maintenance period.
During the service interruptions you will still be able to access the following Library services:
- contact us or chat to a Librarian online during Library opening hours
- book a room for group or individual study across campus
- consult referencing guides
- search Library FAQs for quick answers
- use the LibKey browser extension to access Open Access articles and journals
- watch online tutorials for tips on using the Library, searching for information, referencing and more.
Return to regular service
Access to Library systems will return to normal after the maintenance period.
Teaching and academic staff using Cite It! to curate Reading List citations from the web will need to complete the following to continue using the plugin after the maintenance period.
- Remove the current Cite It! bookmarklet from your browser’s bookmarks bar.
- In Canvas, go to your Reading Lists. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner and select Cite It! from the drop-down menu.
- Click and drag the Cite It! bookmarklet onto your bookmarks bar.
Contact us or chat to Librarian online for assistance with your study, teaching, or research needs.