Whether you’re preparing to study during Summer session, or are getting around to completing tasks for your research – UTS Library has resources and spaces available to support you.
Visit the Library
The Library and Reading Room are open for study during Summer session. Check our Opening Hours to plan your visit.
Sign up for a tour or quickstart workshop to help you get your bearings during orientation (28 November – 2 December). Check out the full program.
Drop by the Student Learning Hub
The Student Learning Hub (UTS Central, level 4) is open during orientation and week 1:
- pick up your summer assessment planner
- join in on fun games and giveaways
- grab a snack and suggest music for a shared Spotify playlist
- a Student Guide is available between 12pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday to answer any questions or direct you to the right place.
From week 2 onwards, drop by between classes or study to:
- recharge at the rest stop
- take part in mindfulness activities and games
- check out the What’s On calendar in the Hub – different clubs will be running activities each week.
Book a consultation with a librarian
UTS staff and Higher Degree Research students can book a consultation with a librarian - particularly useful if you are getting around to those research tasks left on the back burner. Librarians can advise on:
- starting a research data management plan
- search strategies for literature and systematic reviews
- the best way to tidy up researcher profiles.
For an overview of how librarians can help, check out Services for Researchers.