Fri, 9 June 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Let us demystify copyright to help you easily (and legally!) reuse videos, images and other online resources for research purposes.
This workshop will cover:
- What you can and can’t do when using copyright-protected content
- How to follow best practice when reusing copyright-protected content
- What copyright issues you need to be aware of when you publish your research
- How the Library can help you with copyright questions
Useful resources for the workshop:
- Library pages on copyright advice for researchers
This session is facilitated by the UTS Library Scholarly Services team.
Find out more about how UTS Library supports researchers.