All researchers at UTS are required to create a research data management plan (RDMP). This class will show you how to make a plan using Stash, as well as giving you some background as to why research data management is important, both to you as a researcher and also to the academic community.
What will you learn?
• What research data management is and why it’s important.
• What the government and UTS expectations are about research data management planning, and how they affect your work.
• How to create a Research Data Management Plan using Stash
• Where to find help and support
- Access Stash (note: if off-campus you will be prompted to first login to the UTS VPN)
- Library pages on research data management plans
- RES Hub online tutorial: Introduction to Research Data Management
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers only.
This session will be delivered both on campus and online via Zoom. Zoom links will be sent out ahead of the session. When booking, choose your preferred format.