All research projects at UTS are required to have a Research Data Management Plan (RDMP). This online document records all of your data management decisions and helps ensure that your data is well-managed throughout the project lifecycle and can be reused efficiently.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- Your responsibilities around managing research data.
- What to include in an RDMP.
- How to use Stash to create an RDMP.
Useful resources for this workshop:
- Library pages on Research Data Management.
- RES Hub’s Introduction to Research Data Management module (requires UTS login).
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers only.
This session is facilitated by UTS Library.
Find out more about how UTS Library supports researchers.