While there are many factors to consider when developing a publishing strategy, citation metrics are a powerful dataset that can point to trends and opportunities in your discipline and related fields.
This workshop will cover:
- General strategies for finding a right journal
- Tools to help you find journals
- Evaluating a journal: strategy and tools
- UTS guides and advice for publishing
- How the Library can support
*Please note: This workshop will be recorded. Slides and recordings will be made available to registered participants. If you cannot attend the session but would like to access the material, please register.
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers only.
- Track the Impact of your research publication
- Manage Your Researcher Profiles: Discovery, ORCiD, Google Scholar and beyond
Want to see more Library workshops?
Visit our Spring 2021 program