An introduction to the basics of the reference management software EndNote. Learn how to navigate the interface, how to add and create references, and then cite them according to your favourite referencing styles into Microsoft Word.
What will you learn?
- Creating an EndNote library
- Understanding the layout of EndNote
- Adding referencing styles
- Downloading references from the Library website and Google Scholar
- Attaching PDFs to references
- Creating a website reference
- Using Groups
- Using EndNote to create citations in Microsoft Word.
- This workshop does not cover downloading or installing the EndNote software. Please Download EndNote before coming along to class if you wish to follow along
(For instructions, visit our YouTube Playlist)
Any UTS staff or postgraduate researcher who are new to using EndNote.
This workshop will be delivered face-to-face with a limited room capacity. If you would like to attend this workshop online, please see our online version here.