This session will cover the essentials of storing research data at UTS.
You will learn about:
- data classification and sensitivity
- how to identify UTS-provided data storage options for your research project
- back up strategy for your research data.
- Library pages on managing and storing your research data
- UTS Information Security Classification Standard (requires UTS login)
- Research Data Classifier Decision Flow Chart (requires UTS login)
- UTS-provided data storage options
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers only.
This session will be delivered both on campus and online via Zoom. Zoom links will be sent out ahead of the session. When booking, choose your preferred format.