Ensuring your research data is stored appropriately and securely is a key responsibility for anyone undertaking research. This session will cover the essentials of storing data at UTS.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Classifying research data based on their level of sensitivity.
- Identifying appropriate data storage options based on their classification.
- Backing up research data using the 3-2-1 method.
Useful resources for this workshop:
- Library pages on managing and storing your research data.
- UTS Information Security Classification Standard (requires UTS login).
- Research Data Classifier Decision Flow Chart (requires UTS login).
- UTS-provided data storage options.
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers only.
This session is facilitated by UTS Library.
Find out more about how UTS Library supports researchers.