Managing your study time doesn’t have to be hard. All the tech skills you need to stay on top of your uni tasks are right here on Microsoft Teams! From meeting notes, to do lists, online meetings and spaces to collaborate, you’ll learn everything you need to know to get organised.
Some of the things you may learn are:
- Understanding Planner navigation
- Creating and organising a plan
- Sharing a plan and assigning tasks
- Staying on top of tasks assigned to you
- Learning to stay on top of the project using charts, calendars, and specialized views
- Working with Planner in Teams or SharePoint online
This session is presented by Microsoft in partnership with the Student Learning Hub.