The Australian Research Council defines research impact as “the contribution that research makes to the economy, society, environment or culture, beyond the contribution to academic research”.
Learn how to track your research publications and gather data about the impact they're having in academia and the broader community.
This workshop will cover:
- What bibliometrics and Altmetrics are and how to interpret them
- How to locate different metrics to track academic, social and economic impact
- Tips for staying up to date with your metrics
Library pages on
- All UTS staff and researchers are welcome to attend.
We highly recommend this for:
- Academics applying for grants and promotion
- Research management staff
- Anyone in a research leadership role