Learn the best search strategies from our expert librarians, practice your searching skills, and get all your research questions answered.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- unpack your assignment question
- find academic literature specific to your area of study
- use library databases to find the most suitable resource
- be strategic with your searches– get the best results from a search every time (no more browsing through 2 mill google results)
- get and STAY organised – keep track of your resources to easily refer back to them later.
- Intended for Coursework students; however, all UTS students and staff are welcome.
- Study Guides: A starting point for doing research into a particular discipline. Each guide provides links to the most relevant resources, help and referencing information.
- UTS Library YouTube channel: short training videos aimed at helping you succeed in your studies. You will find information on using the Library, searching for information, referencing and much more.