UTS Library provides alumni with access to a range of resources after they have finished studying at UTS.
UTS alumni memberships are automatically activated upon first log-in using UTS alumni credentials.
To log-in to databases/electronic resources below, use your full UTS alumni email address.
- firstname.lastname [at] alumni.uts.edu.au
Access to the Library catalogue and My Library is unavailable.
If you are unsure of your alumni email address, contact IT for assistance by calling +61 2 9514 2222. To reset your password, visit alumni reset password.
If you have set up multi-factor authentication you will only need to sign-in every 30 days to access Library resources and other UTS systems.
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Annual Reviews Online
- Archives Unbound
- Asia-Studies Full-Text Online
- Business Source Alumni Edition
- Crime, punishment and popular culture 1790-1920
- De Gruyter
- Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2012
- Henry Stewart Talks: Business and Management Collection
- Journal of Cell Science
- Journal of Experimental Biology
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- OECD iLibrary
- Project Muse
- Project Muse Books Online
- Sage Journals Online
- Sage Knowledge (for eBooks and eReference works)
- Wiley Online Library
For more information about the publications you can access in the Alumni Edition databases see:
Open Access Resources
Research available without a pay wall:
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals – Over 10,000 quality peer-reviewed OA journals from all disciplines
- JURN – Search free academic articles, chapters, and theses
- CORE – Search for openly accessible content from repositories and journals