UTS Library provides advice, training, workshops, and assistance for students throughout their studies. Services are available online and on-campus.
Find information on all UTS support services for students via Supporting Online Study.
Using Library spaces
- View opening hours and location.
- Find student spaces and computer facilities.
- Book a room for group or individual study.
UTS Library has a wide range of digital and physical resources available for loan. This includes access to:
- electronic books and journals
- books from the Library shelves and stored underground in the Library Retrieval System (LRS)
- laptops, chargers and connection cables
- resources specific to your discipline or subject.
Help with research and assignments
- Discipline specific study guides
- Subject Reading Lists in Canvas
- Online training
- Chat to someone from the Library
Advice from other students
- Browse resources to help you Design Your UTS and get the most out of your time at uni.
- Listen to the Student Hacks Podcast for the best tips, resources and study hacks.
- Join a Study Group to connect with like-minded students and an experienced guide.
- Learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning.
- Binge your movies, TV and documentaries on Kanopy and Informit EduTV.
- Build your digital skills.
Need more help?
For assistance with finding and accessing resources and referencing, contact the Library through Library Chat for one-on-one advice and help when you need it.
Keep up to date with the Library on: