UTS students and staff
Membership is automatically applied to all current UTS students and staff.
Other membership types
Alumni and retired UTS staff
- Length: 3 years
- Cost: no cost
- Collection access overview: electronic access to selected databases/electronic resources
- Campus access: UTS Reading Room and study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7
- Eligibility: must have completed or graduated from UTS or worked at UTS
From 1 Dec 2021, existing alumni memberships will be updated to electronic resource access only. Full details on access changes here.
ULANZ student and staff
- Length: Up to 1 year (expires annually 28 February)
- Cost: $50 student, $5 staff
- Collection access overview: physical collections only, refer to Borrowing and the Access and Borrowing Guidelines
- Campus access: UTS Blake Library, UTS Reading Room and study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7
- Eligibility: proof of current employment or enrolment is required
For UTS Short Course students: contact the Patron Registration staff.
Alumni and UTS retired staff off campus access
- Username: ID number located on card
- Password: Refer to login details sent via email when you first registered
New members will receive their database login within 2 working days of obtaining their Library membership card.
UTS Short Course students will receive an email with their login details once their account has been created.
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Annual Reviews Online
- Archives Unbound
- Asia-Studies Full-Text Online
- Business Source Alumni Edition
- Crime, punishment and popular culture 1790-1920
- De Gruyter
- Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2012
- Henry Stewart Talks: Business and Management Collection
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- OECD iLibrary
- Project Muse
- Project Muse Books Online
- Sage Journals Online
- Sage Knowledge (for eBooks and eReference works)
- Wiley Online Library
For more information about the publications you can access in the Alumni Edition databases see:
Open Access Resources
Research available without a pay wall: