UTS students and staff
Membership is automatically applied to all current UTS students and staff.
Other membership types
Alumni and retired UTS staff
- Length: 3 years
- Cost: no cost
- Collection access overview: electronic access to selected databases/electronic resources
- Campus access: UTS Reading Room (see below) and open study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7
- Eligibility: must have completed or graduated from UTS or worked at UTS
In response to government requirements and evolving Covid-19 conditions, the UTS Reading Room is open to current students, researchers, and staff only. For full details, see Covid-19 Updates and Support.
From 1 Dec 2021, existing alumni memberships will be updated to electronic resource access only. Full details on access changes here.
ULANZ student and staff
- Length: Up to 1 year (expires annually 28 February)
- Cost: $50 student, $5 staff
- Collection access overview: physical collections only, refer to Borrowing and the Access and Borrowing Guidelines
- Campus access: UTS Blake Library, UTS Reading Room and study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7
- Eligibility: proof of current employment or enrolment is required
- ULANZ members and retired UTS staff will need to register for a UTS Library membership.
- UTS alumni memberships are automatically activated upon first log-in using UTS alumni credentials. (See below for sign-in details).
- For UTS Short Course students: contact the Patron Registration staff.
Follow the details below when accessing Library resources. For help with signing in visit Sign On Help.
UTS alumni credentials: use your full UTS alumni email address, which includes your first name and last name e.g. firstname.lastnamealumni.uts.edu.au to access the selected databases/electronic resources below. Access to the Library catalogue and My Library is unavailable.
UTS alumni may be required to reset their password to access UTS applications including the Library collection (if you have not already done so). For details on logging in or retrieving your alumni name email address, visit alumni reset password or contact the UTS Alumni team for assistance.
If you have set up multi-factor authentication you will only need to sign-in every 30 days to access Library resources and other UTS systems.
UTS retired staff off campus access
UTS retired staff credentials: refer to login details sent via email when you first registered
New members will receive their database login within 2 working days of their membership being processed.
UTS Short Course students will receive an email with their login details once their account has been created.
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Annual Reviews Online
- Archives Unbound
- Asia-Studies Full-Text Online
- Business Source Alumni Edition
- Crime, punishment and popular culture 1790-1920
- De Gruyter
- Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2012
- Henry Stewart Talks: Business and Management Collection
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- OECD iLibrary
- Project Muse
- Project Muse Books Online
- Sage Journals Online
- Sage Knowledge (for eBooks and eReference works)
- Wiley Online Library
For more information about the publications you can access in the Alumni Edition databases see:
Open Access Resources
Research available without a pay wall: