UTS students and staff
Membership is automatically applied to all current UTS students and staff.
- Length: 3 years
- Cost: no cost
- Access: electronic access to selected databases/electronic resources
- Campus access: Attila Brungs Reading Room and open study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7 (see opening hours)
- Eligibility: must have completed or graduated from UTS
- Application process: UTS alumni memberships are automatically activated upon first log-in using UTS alumni credentials
- Login: see alumni access.
ULANZ students and staff
- Length: Up to 1 year (expires annually 28 February)
- Cost: $50 student, $5 staff
- Collection access overview: physical collections only, refer to Borrowing and the Access and Borrowing Guidelines
- Campus access: UTS Library, Attila Brungs Reading Room and open study spaces of UTS Central, levels 4 to 7 (see opening hours)
- Eligibility: proof of current employment or enrolment is required
- Application process: register online for a UTS Library membership