Libraries around the world all operate a little differently. As an international student in Australia, you may not be familiar with the library systems and services that are available here.
As a starting point, we recommend that you:
- Watch the following two videos:
- Make yourself familiar with the referencing style your faculty uses (APA, Harvard UTS, AGLC) so that you can reference correctly and avoid plagiarism
- Use Study Guides for some important resources recommended for your subject areas
- Attend face-to-face and online workshops on:
- Starting your Assignment
- Tools for English Language Improvement
- Check your grammar and improve your writing by creating a Grammarly Premium account via the Library catalogue
- Visit the Academic English page for useful resources on academic writing
- Check further resources and programs available through HELPS.