UTS Library provides vital services to the university community. We are central to the UTS experience and fundamental to a lifetime of learning in an open, ever-present and equitable way.
UTS Library provides services and collections that support the University's aspiration to be a leading public university of technology. Our offerings are characterized by innovation, human centredness and the intelligent use of technology, which we use to ensure UTS achieves global impact.
As a Library we aim to make all our offerings open and accessible to all our clients.
Our commitment to the UTS community is outlined in our Client Services Charter
Our Library staff are:
- Professional; friendly and reliable in all service interactions.
- Active listeners; we understand what you need and work with you to find a solution.
- Empathetic; we understand your perspective and respond appropriately.
- Fair; we act with integrity and treat everyone equitably and with respect.
We provide a safe place to learn and services that are:
- Empowering; supporting you to become an independent and life-long learner.
- Responsive; we anticipate your needs and improve with your feedback.
- Flexible; delivering services to you seamlessly, when and where you need them.
- Inclusive; recognizing and respecting your value and uniqueness.
We invite you to join us in ensuring Library services, spaces and collections are available to everyone.
During 2022-2024, UTS Library will focus on supporting UTS to excel in the areas of Personal Learning Experiences; Learning for a Lifetime; New Ways of Working; Our Precinct Community & Partnership; Digital Partners in Learning; and Transforming Society through Connected Research. Our results will be differentiated by the values we aspire to and the way we engage and collaborate with the whole university community.
As a library we are flexible and committed to excellence; we commit to reviewing our plan annually to ensure that we continuously improve our services, deliver against the priorities of the university, and remain at the forefront of our sector.
Our Year in Review
We produce an annual publication for our community which outlines the year’s major achievements, activities, and statistics.