UTS Library has plenty of resources and services available online and on-campus for you during StuVac.
1. 24/7 access to resources for your studies
The Library’s extensive collection is easy to access, available 24/7 and is the best place to find all the latest and most relevant resources.
- Search the Library collection to find relevant E-books, journals, and articles.
- Find direct links to all your subject readings in one place with reading lists - found in your Canvas subject site.
- Pro tip: install the LibKey browser extension for one-click access to resources direct from Google Scholar.
2. The perfect space to suit your study needs
Find the perfect place to study, do group work, meet friends, or catch-up on your favourite TV shows away from home, on campus.
- Book a room for group or individual study across campus.
- Check out the revamped spaces in Building 5.
- Relax in the sun (fingers crossed) on one of the Library terraces, catch-up on some sleep in the bean bag pod, or focus in the Reading Room – UTS Central has many unique spaces.
3. Go-to guides and quick tutorials
When you need a quick how-to, our website is packed with guides and tutorials to help with your study success.
- Subject-specific study guides provide direct links to the most relevant resources, help, and referencing information.
- Reference correctly with the APA referencing guide .
- Watch Library tutorials for guidance on using the Library, searching for resources and information, referencing, and other study tips.
4. Expert study advice when you need it
For quick answers to your study and assignment questions and advice on where to go for further support.
- Chat to someone from the Library online for one-on-one support. Weekdays 8am to 10pm and on weekends 10 am to 6pm.
5. Recharge and refuel
Take a break from your study during StuVac and recharge before you return to classes.