From Wednesday, 1 Dec 2021 UTS alumni membership and day visitor access to the UTS Blake Library is changing.
What does this mean for alumni memberships?
- All current alumni memberships will have online access only to selected databases and electronic resources.
- Alumni access to the UTS Blake Library will cease Tuesday, 30 November 2021.
- Existing alumni memberships will be updated to electronic resource access only.
- Alumni with physical items on loan will be required to either apply for their fines to be waived by contacting the Library or return all items by Sunday, 12 December 2021. Library return chutes are located on levels 5 and 7 of UTS Central. Check access conditions before coming to campus.
What spaces can alumni access on campus?
UTS alumni will be able to access:
- UTS Reading Room (during Library opening hours).
- informal study spaces in UTS Central (during campus opening hours).
Check access conditions before coming to campus.
Full details available on our Membership page.
What does this mean for visitors?
Members of the public will be able to visit:
View full details on our Visiting and Tours page.