Last updated 21 July 2022.
From Wednesday, 1 Dec 2021 UTS alumni membership and day visitor access to the UTS Blake Library is changing.
What does this mean for alumni memberships?
- All current alumni memberships will have online access only to selected databases and electronic resources.
- Alumni access to the UTS Blake Library will cease Tuesday, 30 November 2021.
- Existing alumni memberships will be updated to electronic resource access only.
- Alumni with physical items on loan will be required to either apply for their fines to be waived by contacting the Library or return all items by Sunday, 12 December 2021. Library return chutes are located on levels 5 and 7 of UTS Central. Check access conditions before coming to campus.
What spaces can alumni access on campus?
UTS Alumni can access informal study spaces in UTS Central (Building 2) during campus opening hours.
From Monday 25 Jul 2022 to Sunday 27 Nov 2022, UTS alumni will be able to access UTS Blake Library and Attila Brungs Reading Room during the following times.
- UTS Blake Library (Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm)
- Attila Brungs Reading Room (Monday to Friday from 8am to 10pm)
Full details available on our Membership page.
What does this mean for visitors?
Members of the public will be able to visit:
- Attila Brungs Reading Room (during Library opening hours)
- UTS Central spaces (during campus opening hours).
View full details on our Visiting and Tours page.