Whether you're just starting out at UTS or returning for another year, UTS Library has the resources, spaces and support to help you ace your studies and get the most out of your time at uni.
Get to know your Library
Start Autumn session off on the right foot by getting started with the Library and acquainting yourself with the full range of support and resources available as you complete your studies.
- View Library opening hours and location.
- Find student spaces and computer facilities.
- Sign up to workshop or training, including daily tours and quickstart workshops running through orientation.
- Book a room for group or individual study.
- Chat to the Library in-person or online during Library opening hours.
- Access online referencing guides or subject-specific Study Guides for when you start your assignments.
Join a Study Group
Join a UTS Study Group for Autumn session to make the most out of your time at uni by giving you the opportunity to:
- meet students starting at the same time as you,
- get support and insider student tips from a dedicated Guide,
- stay in the loop for social events happening across UTS,
- gain skills that will help you ace your studies.
Drop by the Student Learning Hub
The Student Learning Hub (UTS Central, level 4) is here to help you get settled at UTS and set yourself up for a successful Autumn session.
Drop by the Student Learning Hub between 10 am and 6pm, Monday to Friday during orientation and the first four weeks of Autumn session to:
- pick up your free 2024 study planner and get organised for your upcoming assignments,
- meet new friends over fun games, puzzles and craft activities,
- check out what's on during the week and sign up to upcoming events from across UTS,
- chat to a friendly Student Guide and ask your uni questions or get directed to the right place if you're feeling a little lost.