All researchers at UTS are required to create a research data management plan (RDMP). This class will show you how to make a plan using Stash, as well as giving you some background as to why research data management is important, both to you as a researcher and also to the academic community.
What will you learn?
- What research data management is and why it’s important.
- What the government and UTS expectations are about research data management planning, and how they affect your work.
- How to create a Research Data Management Plan using Stash
- Where to find help and support
- Access Stash(External link) (note: if off-campus you will be prompted to first login to the UTS VPN)
- Library pages on research data management plans
- RES Hub online tutorial: Introduction to Research Data Management(External link)
This session is intended for UTS staff and postgraduate researchers that have not used Stash
*Please note: This workshop will be recorded. Slides and recordings will be made available to registered participants. If you cannot attend the session but would like to access the material, please register.
- Creating your Research Data Management Plan (21st Sep 2021)
- Storing your research data: where and how?
Want to see more Library workshops?
Visit our Spring 2021 program