UTS Library has an array of specialised services for you as you prepare for Spring session, including support and resources you can refer students to for assistance with their studies, making new friends and making the most out of their time at UTS.
Get your canvas subject sites ready quickly and easily
UTS Library can help you with:
- Creating and managing your subject Reading Lists for required and recommended readings in your subject.
- Tips on getting started with Reading Lists, navigation, reviewing and running reports, and common Reading List FAQs.
- Searching and embedding discipline-specific Study Guides to provide your students with direct links to the most relevant resources and referencing information by subject.
- Selecting and using copyright content in your teaching materials.
Chat to a librarian for instant support getting ready for the Spring teaching session.
Connect your students to tailored support
Refer your students to services that will support their studies and take the pressure off you.
- The Student Learning Hub provides workshops, skills training, and general help and advice with being a student at UTS.
- UTS Study Groups connect students to peers from their Faculty together with an experienced Guide. They’ll receive tailored advice when an issue arises and stay in the loop for social events, skills training and study support activities.
- The Supporting online study portal is the go-to for support options, study resources and fun stuff for students studying remotely.
- Search What’s on for a full list of events and opportunities for students to meet new friends, get active, learn a new skill and stay motivated in Autumn session.
Get personalised assistance
Visit Services for teaching staff for further assistance with the delivery of subject content.
Contact the Library and request a 1:1 consultation for personalised support from a librarian including locating discipline specific learning materials and setting up training for your students on locating library resources and research strategies for their assignments.