From week 3 of Autumn (Monday 7 March 2022) Study Help opens near the escalators on level 7 of UTS Central. Weekdays from 12 to 6pm, get instant advice and help while you study, complete your assignments, or conduct research.
Library consultations (no booking required) from 12 to 4pm covering:
- Research help for your assignment
- Referencing and referencing software
- Finding information and resources
From 4 to 6pm, assistance from Library staff and HELPS including:
- Starting an assignment and understanding the question
- Writing and speaking support
- Study tips
- Accessing Library resources
- Chat to a librarian for assistance finding and accessing resources and referencing.
- Visit or contact UTS HELPS who provide drop-in writing assistance (daily in CB01.05.25), 1:1 consultations, and the Writing Centre.
- Visit the Service Desk on level 7 for assistance with borrowing and general enquiries.
- Find information on all UTS services for students via Supporting Online Study.