Data visualisation is an essential tool to communicate the significance of your research findings.
In this workshop, we cover the basic principles of data visualisation and provide hands on demonstrations with Tableau, an easy-to-use software option to get you started.
We will show you how to:
- Select visualisations that demonstrate the impact of your research
- Color-code, style, format, and enhance your visualisations
- Create basic visualisations in Tableau
- Explore visualisation beyond results; using video, animation, and creative media techniques.
- Where to learn more; direct links to free courses and training supplied through UTS library subscriptions.
If you're on a UTS computer/laptop, download Tableau through the UTS Software Center.
This session will be delivered both on campus and online via Zoom. Zoom links will be sent out ahead of the session. When booking, choose your preferred format.