This workshop will show you how to use the referencing management software EndNote to assist you in collecting and organising references for your systematic review.
What will you learn?
- How to export large search results from databases
- How to organise references using groups
- How to manually add references
- Best practice in removing duplicates
- Attaching full-text to references
- Backing up and sharing a library with collaborators
- How to export (in XML) to use in screening software like Covidence
If you are not already familiar with how to use EndNote, it is recommended that you first attend our ‘Introduction to EndNote for Researchers’ workshop or watch the filmed version of the Introduction to EndNote class.
Before the workshop
- This workshop does not cover downloading or installing the EndNote software. Please Download EndNote before coming along to class if you wish to follow along
(For instructions, visit our YouTube Playlist)
- Bookmark our comprehensive EndNote Study Guide
- Register for an EndNote Online account using your UTS email address
If you have trouble installing EndNote ahead of our class, please contact the Library
All UTS staff and researchers who are doing a systematic review and using EndNote.