To run a comprehensive literature search on your topic, you need a great search strategy.
Learn how a well-thought-out search strategy can help you efficiently find literature on your topic.
This workshop will cover:
- Overview of tools and resources available in the Library
- Principles of a good literature search strategy
- Tips on being methodical and organised
- How to find background information and grey literature
- How to translate your research questions into a search strategy
- Identify relevant databases to find literature on your topic
- Run a basic search in key databases like ProQuest, Scopus and Google Scholar
- How to save, share or set up alerts for your search
Any UTS staff or postgraduate researcher who are new to using Library resources
*Please note: This workshop will be recorded. Slides and recordings will be made available to registered participants. If you cannot attend the session but would like to access the material, please register.
- Introduction to literature searching (28th Sep 2021)
- Advanced literature searching
- EndNote for Researchers
Want to see more Library workshops?