Your data has a longer lifespan and wider applications than you may realise. Sharing well preserved data can boost opportunities for further research, learning, and innovation; which extends the footprint of your impact.
There are benefits and challenges in preserving and sharing research data, and there are tools available to make the process easier.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- How and when to archive or publish research data.
- Preparing your data for preservation.
- Resources for de-identifying sensitive data.
- Using Stash to archive and publish data.
- Preparing data availability statements for research publications
Useful resources for this workshop:
- Library pages on publishing research data.
- UTS Privacy Hub’s pages on privacy and research (requires UTS login).
This session is facilitated by the UTS Library Scholarly Services team.
Find out more about how UTS Library supports researchers.