Join a UTS Study Group to connect with students in your faculty, receive support from a dedicated Guide, and stay in the loop for social events, skills training and study support.
What are Study Groups?
Much more than the name suggests! UTS Study Groups are weekly meetups with students from your faculty starting uni at the same time as you. Each week you’ll meet with an experienced Student Guide for an opportunity to socialise, learn skills that will help you ace your studies, get advice and insider tips about student life, or even attend events occurring across the uni with a familiar face!
So while you won’t actually be opening a textbook in this Study Group, it will set you up with all the tools and connections you’ll need to make the most out of your time at uni.
Study Groups is an 8 week program, delivered in two blocks for 4 weeks each. Sign up to a block of 4 weeks, or all 8 weeks of Study Groups depending on your interests and commitments.
- Block A (weeks 1- 4): Meet people from your faculty, learn all the how-to’s for a successful uni experience, get acquainted with your faculty’s facilities and resources, plus set goals to keep you motivated and on-track during session.
- Block B (weeks 5-8): Develop good study habits, find out where to get help with your assignments, hear insider tips and the best study hacks from current students in your faculty and learn how to set yourself up for a successful exam period.
This Study Group is for students studying in Humanities.
Join this session if you are part of:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science,
- Business School,
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building,
- Faculty of Law, or
- Transdisciplinary School.