Join a UTS Study Group to connect with students, receive support from an experienced Student Guide, and stay in the loop for social events, skills training and study support.
What are Study Groups?
Much more than the name suggests! UTS Study Groups are weekly meetups with students starting uni at the same time as you. Each week you’ll meet with an experienced Student Guide for an opportunity to socialise, learn skills that will help you ace your studies, get advice and insider tips about student life!
So while you won’t actually be opening a textbook in this Study Group, it will set you up with all the tools and connections you’ll need to make the most out of your time at uni.
Study Groups is a 6-week program. Sign up and you’ll be booked in to meet at the same day and time for the first 6 weeks of Spring session and learn all the how-to’s for a successful uni experience.
Skills and insider tips learnt during study groups include:
- meeting new students and learning how to set goals,
- how to develop time management skills,
- how to develop good study skills and habits,
- find out the best ways to tackle your assignment,
- how to use feedback for a successful exam period,
- find strategies to take care of your mental health during exam period.
Study Group is open to all current UTS students.
Browse more Study Group session days and times available.